VertexFX trading platform
VertexFX trading platform is deservedly considered to be one of the most reliable trading systems currently available in the financial market. The platform was developed by Hybrid Solutions, a Jordan-based company. The first version of the trading application was released in 2008 and since then it has been continuously improved and supplemented with new useful functionality and advanced trading technologies. VertexFX is a global tool for electronic trading of currency pairs and other financial instruments, which was created by traders and financial experts. The platform has two modules: the BackOffice module, which is the main control module functioning on the dealing room side, and the client module, which is the module with the help of which the client carries out trading operations directly.
Profits of the VertexFX:
- The trading platform VertexFX has such advanced functions as Ready Smart Dealer, Ready Vertex-to-Vertex Bridge and Ready Multi Account Trader (e-Broker). In addition, the platform can be placed both in the developer’s data center and hosted on the client’s website.
- The platform is equipped with various types of notifications, such as e-mail and SMS alerts, and also allows you to create a backup copy of data online.
- The application allows you to trade directly from the charts, and also has integrated trading charts and news feeds.
- VertexFX Trader supports most of the current trading orders, including Stop Order, Market Order and Limit Order, providing the trader with the maximum possible control over the execution of trading operations.
- With the help of VertexFX Risk Management Bridge, a trader can perform automatic clearing with liquidity providers.
Deficiencies of the VertexFX:
- The disadvantages of the platform are few and insignificant, taking into account the number and importance of its advantages, but for objectivity let’s mention them.
- The platform is not free, moreover, the fee for its use is charged monthly.
- VertexFX Trader does not allow traders to create their own trading systems, although it allows them to create their own trading indicators.
Mirror Trader platform is offered by more than two dozen brokerage companies. Mirror Trader gives the trader the opportunity to use signals in real time, as well as technical analysis tools. And also to choose the effective strategies of more successful colleagues and copy them, which is easy enough even for a beginner. With the help of the terminal, the user can open a huge “warehouse” of good strategies.
The eSignal trading platform offers users who choose it various tools for technical analysis. Choosing this platform, you will be able to use a variety of tools that analyze and scan market data, charts, indicators, modules, with which to test the developed new strategies. eSignal can offer traders a wide range of opportunities, for example, to write trading strategies and indicators using the scripting language.
Trading Station II
Trading Station II trading platform was created especially for traders by FXCM. Trading Station II is a quality product, which was developed to create comfortable trading conditions. Special attention was paid to fast and comfortable closing, opening and changes. The terminal offers many linear tools and technical indicators. The user can change the tool properties and terminal settings.