Trader’s job is to be able to regularly monitor the state of the market and to be aware of any changes, as it affects his earnings. But it is not always possible to sit at the computer all day long, so mobile trading platforms come to the aid, allowing you to trade anywhere at a convenient time, to have access to quotes, history of transactions. The MetaTrader 5 mobile trading platform is virtually identical to the PC-version.
You can use it to set stop-losses, sell and buy, change positions, analyze the market and do everything you do on your desktop computer. Metatrader 5 is available for iPad and iPhone, other mobile devices, suitable for beginners and experienced traders. Application for Android, as well as other systems will allow you to carry out effective mobile trading outside the home or office.
Mobile platform benefits
- There are interactive charts and you can switch from a minute to a day period. Thus, the analytical assortment and trading via mobile device has been increased more clearly.
- Technical analysis with MetaTrader 5 mobile is the top three dozen indicators. The maximum number of open windows with indicators is ten. Besides, the indicator is superimposed both on the main chart and on other windows.
- MT5 is one of the best mobile platforms with audio notifications.
- The platform is free of charge, and many brokers are able to work on it, you can see for yourself by reading the reviews about Forex 4 You. Choosing a brokerage company, it is necessary to take into account the feedback on Forex brokerage, as well as the experts’ rating of Forex brokers. If you want to work with a certain company, for example, InstaForex, pay attention to the feedback about InstaForex.
Mobile MT5 Shortcomings
- The connection may be lost if you are out of coverage or have descended into the subway. Therefore, try not to be in the subway or elevator when making a deal, as it is fraught with negative consequences – loss of money.
- Not only MT5, and any terminal is created as a PC platform, and there are no complaints about the functionality, but this is not the case with performance. The MT5 optimization is at the right level, but there are some differences and the PC reacts much faster. But the mobile platform is not needed for regular use, but when you need to go away, so the inconvenience is minimal.
K minuses include Internet payment, as well as a smaller number of Expert Advisors, but this is not critical.
Pyotr Vasiliev, especially for https://forexpulse.info
The eSignal trading platform offers users who choose it various tools for technical analysis. Choosing this platform, you will be able to use a variety of tools that analyze and scan market data, charts, indicators, modules, with which to test the developed new strategies. eSignal can offer traders a wide range of opportunities, for example, to write trading strategies and indicators using the scripting language.
VertexFX trading platform is deservedly considered to be one of the most reliable trading systems currently available in the financial market. VertexFX is a global tool for electronic trading of currency pairs and other financial instruments, which was created by traders and financial experts. VertexFX includes advanced features such as Ready Smart Dealer, Ready Vertex-to-Vertex Bridge and Ready Multi Account Trader.
Trading Station II trading platform was created especially for traders by FXCM. Trading Station II is a quality product, which was developed to create comfortable trading conditions. Special attention was paid to fast and comfortable closing, opening and changes. The terminal offers many linear tools and technical indicators. The user can change the tool properties and terminal settings.