CTrader terminal is one of the latest technologies in online trading. It is designed to work with ECN accounts and combines advanced tools and functions that can meet the needs of both beginners and professional traders of the FOREX market. Its users are provided with the highest speed of order execution and the ability to control the full volume of current market quotations, so that they can conclude transactions at the most advantageous prices for them.
The cTrader trading platform provides full STP access to the Forex market for professional and novice traders. The ECN cTrader trading platform uses STP (Straight Through Processing) technology for order processing, which allows you to trade in the Forex market directly with the world’s leading banks (Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Barclays Plc., JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse, UBS), excluding broker intervention. Processing of NDD (No Dealing Desk) orders guarantees the execution of transactions on the Forex market at market prices in one click.
Benefits trading platform cTrader:
- Instruments: a large list of trading instruments (83 currency pairs on the FOREX market, as well as metals);
- charts: cTrader terminal is multifunctional, so you can create an unlimited number of charts and set up various modes, layouts and templates. It is also possible to open charts in separate windows in cTrader while maintaining all the functionality;
- indicators: a full set of tools required for effective technical analysis, including more than 50 indicators with the ability to combine and optimize them, as well as develop their own scripts;
- convenient interface with multiple settings;
- glass of prices;
- ChartShots and ChartCasts to share experiences and ideas with other traders;
- possibility of quick access to the most frequently traded instruments.
- ability to trade via web interface.
Deficiencies trading platform cTrader:
- The main disadvantage of the platform is the specificity of its use – ECN accounts.
List of Forex brokers using cTrader terminal
- Fibo Group
The eSignal trading platform offers users who choose it various tools for technical analysis. Choosing this platform, you will be able to use a variety of tools that analyze and scan market data, charts, indicators, modules, with which to test the developed new strategies. eSignal can offer traders a wide range of opportunities, for example, to write trading strategies and indicators using the scripting language.
VertexFX trading platform is deservedly considered to be one of the most reliable trading systems currently available in the financial market. VertexFX is a global tool for electronic trading of currency pairs and other financial instruments, which was created by traders and financial experts. VertexFX includes advanced features such as Ready Smart Dealer, Ready Vertex-to-Vertex Bridge and Ready Multi Account Trader.
Trading Station II trading platform was created especially for traders by FXCM. Trading Station II is a quality product, which was developed to create comfortable trading conditions. Special attention was paid to fast and comfortable closing, opening and changes. The terminal offers many linear tools and technical indicators. The user can change the tool properties and terminal settings.