ATC Trader trading platform
ATC Trader is a popular trading platform developed by ATC Brokers investment company in 2013. The application developer is based in the United States of America. The trading application allows you to instantly perform trading operations and place trade orders. The trader has the possibility to activate the trading function in one click, in order to speed up the process of executing transactions, excluding from the process of constant confirmation of the operation. In addition, a trader can trade from the Market Depth (DOM) window and directly from charts. With the help of the TradeStation integrated trading strategy, the ATC Trader platform allows you to carry out automatic trading and place automatic trade orders. The platform also allows the TradeStation strategy to send trade signals, thus providing traders with the opportunity to trade “without hands”. Also, traders can create correlated blocks to use several trading accounts, correlating the selected lot sizes to each individual trading account within the main block-account and be able to see the occurrence of trading orders instantly within each trading account.
Profits of the trading platform ATC Trader:
- The application has a 14-day free usage period for testing functionality and trading strategies.
- ATC Trader connects directly to the trade servers, thus minimizing possible connection problems.
- The platform has an “instant help” function that allows you to contact customer support directly from the application. A trader can simply send a quick message with his questions to technical support and get a quick answer. Especially this function will be useful for traders from outside the United States.
- The trading platform gives the trader access to the full set of charts and graphs from the built-in indicator library. In addition, a trader can adjust the application interface to his tasks and convenience, as well as import his indicators into the platform.
Deficiencies of the ATC Trader:
- The platform is not free, but the developer provides traders with a period of free test use.
- ATC Trader has no multilingual interface and is limited to English.
- The application does not have an e-mail and mobile phone notification system, so the trader is not able to receive important messages to take urgent action.
Mirror Trader platform is offered by more than two dozen brokerage companies. Mirror Trader gives the trader the opportunity to use signals in real time, as well as technical analysis tools. And also to choose the effective strategies of more successful colleagues and copy them, which is easy enough even for a beginner. With the help of the terminal, the user can open a huge “warehouse” of good strategies.
The eSignal trading platform offers users who choose it various tools for technical analysis. Choosing this platform, you will be able to use a variety of tools that analyze and scan market data, charts, indicators, modules, with which to test the developed new strategies. eSignal can offer traders a wide range of opportunities, for example, to write trading strategies and indicators using the scripting language.
VertexFX trading platform is deservedly considered to be one of the most reliable trading systems currently available in the financial market. VertexFX is a global tool for electronic trading of currency pairs and other financial instruments, which was created by traders and financial experts. VertexFX includes advanced features such as Ready Smart Dealer, Ready Vertex-to-Vertex Bridge and Ready Multi Account Trader.